RSS

Old laundry

07 Aug

I am that old collector
who collects every bauble,
every shining little verse
every idea worth its words,
to put them together

2. busFraulare

September 2, 2011 at 21:01

Gorecoelm dkyugbwvfcn alloracow

3. Mohit

September 12, 2011 at 07:09

beautiful end.
    The question mark, I think, is unwarranted.. changes the tone. You can use ‘perhaps’ or ‘sometimes’ to convey the same thing.

• SuperTramP

September 12, 2011 at 07:25

Ya true, I can see what you mean… Thanks for the comment and the thought.

4. ipad 2

January 29, 2012 at 17:36

Actually genuinely great weblog article which has received me considering. I by no means looked at this from the stage of look at.

5. houston texans jersey

February 1, 2012 at 15:10

Hello men In my opinion this is a excellent publish I will definetely keep up reading your functions, congratulations. It is very important to have high quality contents on the web, we can rely on them as a reliable supply for our tasks.I have read it along with pleasure as well as Im sure I’m gonna study all the other things you will write, good work man!.

6. pittsburgh steelers jersey

February 1, 2012 at 16:53

Hi! I just wish to make a huge thumbs up for the terrific guidance you’ve here about this article. I’ll be going back to your site for additional soon.

7. Gillette Stadium

February 5, 2012 at 02:40

I wish more people would put down sites like this that are truly provocative to read.

8. tom brady jersey

February 15, 2012 at 15:34

You really allow it to be appear so easy with your presentation however i find this particular topic to be truly something that I believe I’d by no means understand. It appears as well complicated and incredibly broad for me. I’m anticipating for your next publish, I’ll try to get the hang of it!

9. shape up shoes,bcbg shoes,http://www.topsportsshoes.info/

February 17, 2012 at 10:17

Hey there wanted to give you a quick manages. The text in your post seem to be operating from the display in Ie. Im not confident that this can be a format problem or something related to internet browser match ups however i figured Identification post to show you. The design look great although! Hope you obtain the problem resolved soon. Many thanks

10. polo ralph lauren men

March 14, 2012 at 07:49

When I get bored in the office I just get started in browsing for most kind of weblogs. After checking a large amount of content, I similar the particular browser to be extremely bored as the articles and reviews work for a handful of words put together. Nonetheless, Making it very divulge i had been moving your website and I am floored with your content articles. Finally I found another kid that understands how to write a rare content approximately any usual affair. Well done!

"Stranger, if you passing meet me and desire to speak to me, why should you not speak to me? And why should I not speak to you?" - Walt Whitman

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s